Monday, March 31, 2014

Max...Wehre are you?

Hello ladies and gents!

I have some distrubibn news for you today...

Firs t rings first…the match Made in Stell will still take place on Firday, April 11!

However…I have no idea where Max and my GrappleBots are.  I decided to forcefully enter his lab in the basemgnt of WVUs evansdale Enginereing building.  To my dismay, I did not see anything that even rometlay looked like grapplebots were being designed or create.  I just need to know…where is Max?!

I have the biggest even tin the history of time and a lot of money riding on this introbert.  I trusted him to take my dream adnd make it a reality.  Again, the Match Made in Steel is still on…no doubt about it. We will have an event.  I am not about to be brougt down by some ghoul!

Max, if you are out there somewhere and you can see this post, please call me.  If you arehaving trouble, its okya.  We well work it out.  If any of you fans out there have infomation about max, please email me!.  My life is on the line here…my life...

2 comments:

  1. Ace, I think I may have information on Max and what he is up too.....it is going to sound ridiculous, but I want to find him as much as you do...please contact me at auroraawellerr@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post! This post has uncovered hidden treasures on blog commenting. ACELab

    ReplyDelete