Tuesday, March 18, 2014

GrappleBots: Details

I would like to take this opportunity to reveal to you some interesting details regarding the AIPW GrappleBots.  Each GrappleBot will have two special abilities and one weakness.

Abilities:
  • Increased speed
  • Increased strength
  • Increased durability
  • Increased brutality
  • Charisma
  • Advanced striking
  • Advanced grappling
Weaknesses:
  • Slow moving
  • Poor defense
  • Weaker attack
  • Capability for one finishing maneuver
  • Lack of focus
 I can't even pretend to understand how Max is designing the robots to wrestle with such abilities and weaknesses, but he is working tirelessly on the GrappleBots.  I have not seen him in a week and I believe he may be losing sleep working hard to design robots for the show of shows.  Keep your eyes on Ace as I begin to soon unveil the GrappleBot characters and their special abilities and weaknesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment